At Dream Flyers, we offer you the opportunity to rent our aircraft so that you can complete your training.
- Hold at least one PPL(A) issued in accordance with ICAO Annex 1.
- Single Engine Piston (SEP) class rating
- Medical Certificate as per MED. (The school will provide students with contact to authorized medical centers).
- The applicant’s experience. To determine this, DREAM FLYERS shall evaluate the pilot’s previous experience, and if deemed necessary by the Head of Training (HT), conduct a one-hour flight test on an actual aircraft or an equivalent FSTD.
- It will depend on the student’s learning time and availability.
- Dream Flyers has different packages with varying hours.
Training center approved by AESA
under EASA standard
WRITE US HERE
Contact us if you wish to learn more about our motivations, story and our unique culture and
particular vision on learning to be an aviation professional. We will be glad to set up a meeting with
one of our team members to share with you how our Dream can be also yours.
Address: Raimon Casellas 143,
08205 Sabadell, Barcelona