This course is for those who want to become professional airline carrier pilots.
Airline Transport Pilot ATPL (A) Comprehensive Course
- Be at least 18 years old at the time the official exam is taken.
- Class 1 Medical Certificate (The school will provide students with contact information for authorized medical centers).
- Good command of the English language.
- Hold a bachelor’s degree or equivalent, with basic understanding of math and physics by the beginning the course.
- From 18 to 24 months, depending on the student’s learning time and availability.
The student will receive 800 hours of theoretical knowledge:
- Weight and balance
- IFR Communications
- VFR Communications
- Human Factors
- Air Law
- General Navigation
- Flight Planning
- Principles of Flight
- Operational Procedures
- Radio Navigation
- Aircraft Systems
The comprehensive ATPL course includes 250 hours of hands-on training, from which 180 hours will be real flight time and 70 hours in FNPT-II approved flight simulators. Our practical training for student pilots includes flights with our fleet of single- and twin-engine aircrafts, and simulators featuring state-of-the-art technology and the latest industry updates.
- 150 flight hours on a basic single engine aircraft (Piper PA28 Warrior, Socata TB9 Tampico).
- 15 flight hours on an advanced single engine aircraft (Mooney M20J/ Piper PA28R-180).
- 15 flight hours on a twin engine aircraft (Piper PA-34 Seneca I / Piper PA-34 Seneca II)
- 40 flight hours on FNPT-II simulator.
- 30 MCC course hours on Simulator ALX FNPT-II (15h PF – 15h PNF)
Frozen ATPL (A) – Airline Transport Pilot License Degree
CPL (A) – Commercial Pilot License
SEP (land) – Single Engine Piston Aircraft Class Rating
MEP (land) – Multi Engine Piston Aircraft Class Rating
IR (A) – Instrument Flight Rating
MCC – Multi Crew Coordination course
Training center approved by AESA
under EASA standard
WRITE US HERE
Contact us if you wish to learn more about our motivations, story and our unique culture and
particular vision on learning to be an aviation professional. We will be glad to set up a meeting with
one of our team members to share with you how our Dream can be also yours.