This course is for those who want to become professional airline carrier pilots.
Commercial Pilot License CPL (A)
- Be at least 18 years old at the time the official exam is taken.
- Class 1 Medical Certificate (The school will provide students with contact information for authorized medical centers).
- Hold at least one PPL(A) issued in accordance with ICAO Annex 1.
- Single Engine Piston (SEP) class rating
- Hold the VFR-N rating issued in accordance with ICAO Annex 1.
- Having completed 150 flight hours, 100 of which should be as pilot on command.
The student must supplement this training with the theory course for Airline Transport Pilot ATPL (A).
- 15 flight hours on a basic single engine aircraft (Piper PA28 Warrior, Socata TB9 Tampico).
- 5 flight hours on an advanced single engine aircraft (Mooney M20J/ Piper PA28R-180).
- 5 flight hours on FNPT-II simulator.
CPL (A) – Commercial Pilot License
Training center approved by AESA
under EASA standard
WRITE US HERE
Contact us if you wish to learn more about our motivations, story and our unique culture and
particular vision on learning to be an aviation professional. We will be glad to set up a meeting with
one of our team members to share with you how our Dream can be also yours.
Address: Raimon Casellas 143,
08205 Sabadell, Barcelona