This course is intended for professional pilots who want to obtain the necessary qualifications to work as a Flight Instructor FI (A) in different aircraft classes
Class Rating Instructor CRI (A)
- The applicant must have a PPL(A), CPL(A) or ATPL(A) license
- For multi-engine, having completed at least 500 flight hours, 30 of them as pilot in command for that particular class or aircraft.
- For single engine, having completed at least 300 flight hours, 30 of them as pilot in command for that particular class or aircraft.
- Completion of required skills test before starting the course at the discretion of the Head of Training (HT).
Theoretical knowledge will be the necessary to obtain this class qualification.
The course is designed so that the student receives appropriate ground training and flight instruction techniques based on established teaching methods.
- 5 flight hours in the pertinent aircraft (Piper PA28 Warrior, Piper PA28R-180, Piper PA-34 Seneca II).
CRI (A) – Class Rating Instructor qualification.
Training center approved by AESA
under EASA standard
WRITE US HERE
Contact us if you wish to learn more about our motivations, story and our unique culture and
particular vision on learning to be an aviation professional. We will be glad to set up a meeting with
one of our team members to share with you how our Dream can be also yours.
Address: Raimon Casellas 143,
08205 Sabadell, Barcelona