This course is intended for individuals who have previously acquired a Private Pilot License and who want to work professionally as Airline Transport Pilots by completing the additional requirements separately.
Airline Transport Pilot ATPL (A) Theory Course by Modules
- Be at least 18 years old at the time the official exam is taken.
- Hold at least one PPL(A) issued in accordance with ICAO Annex 1.
- Good command of the English language.
- Hold a bachelor’s degree or equivalent, with a basic understanding of math and physics before beginning the course.
- The course lasts approximately 9 months.
The student will receive 800 hours of theoretical knowledge:
- Weight and balance
- IFR Communications
- VFR Communications
- Human Factors
- Air Law
- General Navigation
- Flight Planning
- Principles of Flight
- Operational Procedures
- Radio Navigation
- Aircraft Systems
Frozen ATPL (A) – Airline Transport Pilot License Degree
Training center approved by AESA
under EASA standard
WRITE US HERE
Contact us if you wish to learn more about our motivations, story and our unique culture and particular vision on learning to be an aviation professional. We will be glad to set up a meeting with one of our team members to share with you how our Dream can be also yours.