This course is intended for professional pilots who want to obtain the necessary qualifications to work as a Flight Instructor FI (A).
Flight Instructor Course FI (A)
- Being 18 years old or older
- Commercial Pilot License CPL (A)
- Having completed at least 200 flight hours, of which 150 hours shall be as a pilot in command (PIC)
- Having completed 5 hours of flying time in the 6 months prior to the start of the course
- Completion of a required skills test before starting the course
125 hours of class simulation, participatory lectures, psychology, and applied instruction.
- 24 flight hours on a basic single engine aircraft (Piper PA28 Warrior).
- 1 flight hours in a semi-acrobatic plane (Cessna 152, Utility category)
- 5 flight hours in ALSIM AL200 FNPT II simulator
FI (A) Flight Instructor License
Training center approved by AESA
under EASA standard
WRITE US HERE
Contact us if you wish to learn more about our motivations, story and our unique culture and particular vision on learning to be an aviation professional. We will be glad to set up a meeting with one of our team members to share with you how our Dream can be also yours.