This course is intended for holders of a PPL (A) Private Pilot or CPL (A) Commercial Pilot License who wish to obtain the necessary rating to operate single and multi-engine aircrafts under Instrument Flight Rules (IFR).
Instrument Rating Course IR (A)
- To have successfully passed the theoretical exams for the ATPL license.
- Class 1 Medical Certificate (The school will provide students with contact information for authorized medical centers).
- Hold at least one PPL(A) or a CPL(A) issued in accordance with ICAO Annex 1.
- Hold the VFR-N rating issued in accordance with ICAO Annex 1.
- Have completed 50 hours of cross country flight as pilot in command of which 10 hours must be in the relevant aircraft category.
- Have the required proficiency in English to communicate in English.
The student must supplement this training with the theoretical course of airline transport pilot ATPL (A).
If the rating is not associated with ATPL training, the student must complete 362 hours of theoretical instruction.
If the rating is associated to MEPL(A):
- 15 flight hours on a twin engine aircraft (Piper PA-34 Seneca I / Piper PA-34 Seneca II)
- 40 flight hours on FNPT-II simulator.
If the rating is associated to SEPL(A):
- 15 flight hours on a basic single engine aircraft IFR (Piper PA28 Warrior).
- 35 flight hours on FNPT-II simulator.
IR (A) Instrument Rating
Training center approved by AESA
under EASA standard
WRITE US HERE
Contact us if you wish to learn more about our motivations, story and our unique culture and particular vision on learning to be an aviation professional. We will be glad to set up a meeting with one of our team members to share with you how our Dream can be also yours.