This course is intended for professional pilots with the FI (A) license who want to obtain the necessary qualifications to work as flight instructor with IFR.
Instrument Rating Instructor IRI (A)
- The applicant must have either an PPL(A), CPL(A) or ATPL(A) license with IR
- Having completed at least 800 flight hours in IFR, of which 400 flight hours will be on aircraft.
- For IRI(A) applicants on multi-engine aircraft, they must have completed 500 flight hours time as an aircraft pilot and 30 hours of pilot-in-command in the applicable aircraft class.
- Completion of required skills test before starting the course at the discretion of the Head of Training (HT).
Theoretical knowledge will be the necessary to obtain this class qualification.
The course is designed so that the student receives appropriate ground training and flight instruction techniques based on established teaching methods.
- 2 flight hours in the pertinent aircraft (Piper PA28 Warrior, Piper PA28R-180, Piper PA-34 Seneca II).
- 8 flight hours in ALSIM AL200 FNPT II simulator
IRI (A) – Instrument Rating Instructor
Training center approved by AESA
under EASA standard
WRITE US HERE
Contact us if you wish to learn more about our motivations, story and our unique culture and particular vision on learning to be an aviation professional. We will be glad to set up a meeting with one of our team members to share with you how our Dream can be also yours.