This course is intended for CPL (A) Commercial Pilot license holders who wish to obtain an MCC Rating, which is a requirement for access to any airline. This course is taught by pilots who are currently flying within a crew.
Multi-crew Cooperation Course MCC (A)
- Commercial Pilot License CPL (A)
- MEP (Land) rating for multi-engine aircrafts
- IR (A) rating for instrument flight
- 10 hours of theory lessons
- 20 hours on the simulator FNPT-II Alsim ALX MCC
MCC (A) – Multi-Crew Cooperation Course.
Training center approved by AESA
under EASA standard
WRITE US HERE
Contact us if you wish to learn more about our motivations, story and our unique culture and particular vision on learning to be an aviation professional. We will be glad to set up a meeting with one of our team members to share with you how our Dream can be also yours.