This course is for holders of a PPL (A) Private Pilot or CPL (A) Commercial Pilot license who wish to obtain the MEP (land) Multi-Engine Rating.
Multi-Engine Piston Rating Course MEPL (A)
- Class 1 Medical Certificate (The school will provide students with contact information for authorized medical centers).
- Hold at least one PPL(A) or a CPL(A) issued in accordance with ICAO Annex 1.
- Having completed 70 flight hours as pilot on command.
- 7 hours of theory instruction.
- 6 flight hours on a twin engine aircraft (Piper PA-34 Seneca I / Piper PA-34 Seneca II).
MEP (land) (A) Multi-engine Piston Aircraft Class Rating.
Training center approved by AESA
under EASA standard
WRITE US HERE
Contact us if you wish to learn more about our motivations, story and our unique culture and particular vision on learning to be an aviation professional. We will be glad to set up a meeting with one of our team members to share with you how our Dream can be also yours.