At Dream Flyers we offer you the opportunity to Renew/Revalidate your Flight Instructor license (FI or IRI) (A).
Refresher Workshops for Instructors (FI or IRI) (A)
Issued when the applicant’s Instructor license (FI or IRI) (A) has not yet expired.
For revalidation, the holder must meet 2 of the following 3 requirements:
- Complete at least 50 hours of flight instruction in the appropriate aircraft category during the period of validity of the FI, TRI, CRI, IRI certificates or as an tester. If the teaching privileges IR are to be revalidated, 10 of these hours shall be flight instruction hours for IR rating and these must have taken place within the 12 months preceding the FI certificate’s expiration date.
- Attend a refresher workshop for instructors within the validity period of the FI certificate.
- Pass a proficiency evaluation as per FCL.935 in the 12 months prior to the expiration date of the FI certificate.
Issued when the applicant’s Instructor license (FI or IRI) (A) has expired.
For renewal, if the instructor’s certificate has expired, the applicant must, within a period of 12 months prior to renewal:
- Attend a refresh workshop for instructors.
- Pass a proficiency evaluation as per FCL.935.
The seminar lasts for 2 (two) full days, with an average of 8 (eight) hours per day; it consists of a review of the following subjects:
- Teaching and Learning.
- Teaching Techniques.
- The Role of the Instructor.
- National Regulations.
- Human Factors.
- Operational Safety. Prevention of incidents and accidents.
- Legal concerns and application procedures.
- Navigation expertise, including regular and new navigation aids.
- Instrumental Flight Training.
- Meteorology, including broadcasting methods.
- Any additional items indicated by the competent authorities.
Once the seminar has been completed satisfactorily and in full, the Head of Training (HT) at DREAM FLYERS will complete the form required by the competent authority for the revalidation and/or renewal of instructor certificates.
Training center approved by AESA
under EASA standard
WRITE US HERE
Contact us if you wish to learn more about our motivations, story and our unique culture and particular vision on learning to be an aviation professional. We will be glad to set up a meeting with one of our team members to share with you how our Dream can be also yours.