The main objective of the course is to train the applicant to fly safely and efficiently according to visual flight rules in night conditions.
Night Flight Rating (VFR Night)
- Hold at least one PPL(A) issued in accordance with ICAO Annex 1
- Single Engine Piston (SEP) class rating
- Medical Certificate as per MED. (The school will provide students with contact to authorized medical centers).
- It will depend on the student’s learning time and availability.
- 12 theory-based hours
- 5 flight hours on basic single engine aircraft
VFR Night License.
Training center approved by AESA
under EASA standard
WRITE US HERE
Contact us if you wish to learn more about our motivations, story and our unique culture and
particular vision on learning to be an aviation professional. We will be glad to set up a meeting with
one of our team members to share with you how our Dream can be also yours.
Address: Raimon Casellas 143,
08205 Sabadell, Barcelona